10 Reasons Why You NEED Travel Insurance for Your Next Trip
10 Reasons Why you Need Travel Insurance for your Next Trip
What does travel insurance cover?
10 reasons why travel insurance is important
1. You get sick or injured before OR during your trip
2. You need an emergency medical evacuation or emergency assistance
3. You need to cancel your trip
4. Your trip gets affected by weather or natural disasters
5. You miss your connection or your flight gets canceled
6. Your luggage is lost, stolen, or delayed
7. You need to protect your gear
8. You need coverage beyond what your travel credit card offers
9. Your tour requires travel insurance
10. Your tour company goes out of business
What does travel insurance NOT cover?
How much does travel insurance cost?
Which travel insurance is best?
Travel Insurance Master
Whew that was a lot of information! I hope this post has helped you figure out if travel insurance is right for you and what plans might be best suited for your next trip! If you have any questions or requests for topics for me to cover next, comment below!
Pin this blog!
Join the newsletter
Sign up for our mailing list for travel & photography freebies, blog updates, workshop announcements, & more!
Hey I’m Rebecca!
I’m a travel & outdoors photographer, blogger, and content greator living in the US but you can find me adventuring around the globe! On this blog I share tips to help you improve your photography, inspiration and advice to explore the outdoors, destination guides, travel tips, and more to plan your own adventures!
Want to improve your photography? Here are 10 top travel photography tips, as shared by a travel photographer.I’ve been a professional photographer for 10+ years, and I’ve been traveling even longer. Through the years I’ve learned so much about photography and today...
Tulum is quickly becoming one of Mexico’s most popular destinations. In this blog, I share the BEST Tulum 7 day itinerary of exactly what to do, as well as get other helpful information for visiting Tulum.Tulum is MAGIC - known for its artsy, youthful vibe, where...
It's never too early to start preparing for your next trip! If you want to learn how to prepare for international travel, read on!As an avid traveler (and type-A personality), I have compiled a detailed, comprehensive checklist of how to prepare for international...