10 Reasons Why You NEED Travel Insurance for Your Next Trip
10 Reasons Why you Need Travel Insurance for your Next Trip
What does travel insurance cover?
10 reasons why travel insurance is important
1. You get sick or injured before OR during your trip
2. You need an emergency medical evacuation or emergency assistance
3. You need to cancel your trip
4. Your trip gets affected by weather or natural disasters
5. You miss your connection or your flight gets canceled
6. Your luggage is lost, stolen, or delayed
7. You need to protect your gear
8. You need coverage beyond what your travel credit card offers
9. Your tour requires travel insurance
10. Your tour company goes out of business
What does travel insurance NOT cover?
How much does travel insurance cost?
Which travel insurance is best?
Travel Insurance Master
Whew that was a lot of information! I hope this post has helped you figure out if travel insurance is right for you and what plans might be best suited for your next trip! If you have any questions or requests for topics for me to cover next, comment below!
Pin this blog!
Join the newsletter
Sign up for our mailing list for travel & photography freebies, blog updates, workshop announcements, & more!
Hey I’m Rebecca!
I’m a travel & outdoors photographer, blogger, and content greator living in the US but you can find me adventuring around the globe! On this blog I share tips to help you improve your photography, inspiration and advice to explore the outdoors, destination guides, travel tips, and more to plan your own adventures!
Puerto Rico is FULL of adventure - here are my top 5 favorite tours to help you explore everything this amazing island has to offer!Puerto Rico is one of those dreamy places I just CANNOT get enough of. And this little island packs a punch - from stunning architecture...
It's never too early to start preparing for your next trip! If you want to learn how to prepare for international travel, read on!As an avid traveler (and type-A personality), I have compiled a detailed, comprehensive checklist of how to prepare for international...
Yosemite National Park is one of the most breathtaking places on earth I have ever visited. Towering granite cliffs, waterfalls cascading down to the valley below, giant sequoias reaching for the skies - there is nothing else like it. I have now traveled out to...