10 Reasons Why You NEED Travel Insurance for Your Next Trip
10 Reasons Why you Need Travel Insurance for your Next Trip
What does travel insurance cover?
10 reasons why travel insurance is important
1. You get sick or injured before OR during your trip
2. You need an emergency medical evacuation or emergency assistance
3. You need to cancel your trip
4. Your trip gets affected by weather or natural disasters
5. You miss your connection or your flight gets canceled
6. Your luggage is lost, stolen, or delayed
7. You need to protect your gear
8. You need coverage beyond what your travel credit card offers
9. Your tour requires travel insurance
10. Your tour company goes out of business
What does travel insurance NOT cover?
How much does travel insurance cost?
Which travel insurance is best?
Travel Insurance Master
Whew that was a lot of information! I hope this post has helped you figure out if travel insurance is right for you and what plans might be best suited for your next trip! If you have any questions or requests for topics for me to cover next, comment below!
Pin this blog!
Join the newsletter
Sign up for our mailing list for travel & photography freebies, blog updates, workshop announcements, & more!
Hey I’m Rebecca!
I’m a travel & outdoors photographer, blogger, and content greator living in the US but you can find me adventuring around the globe! On this blog I share tips to help you improve your photography, inspiration and advice to explore the outdoors, destination guides, travel tips, and more to plan your own adventures!
Wondering where to travel in 2024? Here are the top destinations to visit for each month for the best trip at the perfect timing!2024 is gearing up to be one of the biggest travel years yet. With more destinations opening up and cheap tickets on the rise - January is...
Want to travel solo FEARLESSLY?! Then this blog is for you! Read on for 25 MUST-KNOW solo female travel safety tips.Solo travel can be one of the most daunting yet rewarding forms of travel. Staying safe while traveling solo is KEY to making sure you enjoy your trip...
Have you ever considered traveling solo? Or maybe you’ve NEVER considered it – so let’s dive into why everyone should solo travel at least ONCE in their lives!Why travel solo? This is a question I get asked a lot as a frequent female solo traveler and I’ve heard that...